I have a special promotion that I am SUPER excited about. I finally have some time to focus on getting it up and running in full swing! It’s called TAH in Your Class and I want you to Click and Pick It! Share your favorite Autism Helper products in action. I want to give everyone ideas and a range of perspectives on ways to utilize different resources. And of course I must send you a little lovin’ once you help me out the endeavor! Read on:
Here’s how it works.
- Take some pictures of TAH products and resources in action in your classroom! You can send pictures of just resources, how materials look in your room, or students using some loved tasks. Try to crop students out if possible. If you are unable to and you send in pictures with students, I will block out their faces before posting. No worries 🙂
- Send in pictures through the easy to use submission form.
- Within 2-3 days you will get an email with an exclusive freebie product!
I’m so excited to see all of your submissions – I can barely wait! The freebie you’ll be getting is pretty great too so get clicking! 🙂
- Using TAH Curriculum for Homeschooling from a Homeschooling Parent - September 10, 2022
- Using The Autism Helper Curriculum for Homeschool - August 8, 2022
- Literacy Subject Overview in The Autism Helper Curriculum - August 2, 2022