Do you want to know what is a truly amazing feeling? Being DONE with homework for the entire school year. Yep, you read that right. I am completely ready & setup for individually levels homework for all of my kiddos right up through June. Before you think how completely insane and OCD I am, let me clarify the stress relief and time saving aspect of having this checked off my to do list.
It kinda makes me feel like this:
No I don’t know that baby but it’s just too dang cute & hilarious. So in the midst of classroom setup [photos to be revealed next week] I setup my homework for the year and it took probably less than an hour in total.
- Print all Leveled Homework Packs. They are all black & white so your color ink cartridge will thank you!
- Decide which students will be doing each level. Level 1 is minimal writing, mostly tracing and copying, with a focus on letter/number/color identification, counting, and size. Level 2 focus on basic question answering, single digit addition, basic math skills, and foundational grammar. Level 3 works on making inferences, abstract questions, more advanced math, and reading comprehension.
- Label a folder for each student. Label a notebook for each student using Level 2 or 3.
- Photo copy parent notes to be sent home. The parent note explains the purpose of homework and how a parent can best help their child.
- Put your feet up and relax. Your work is done!
You want that easy, peasy slice of heaven too? Purchase here: Leveled Homework Bundle!