Science concepts can be difficult to target at the foundation level. Teaching some of these higher level and more abstract can be very hard for some of our students to understand. Use these fun and engaging file folder activities to teach basic science themes. File folder activities are great because they are structured, easy for your students to understand, and hands-on. Use for independent work tasks, homework, or one-on-one work time. These activities are great for inclusion settings where low level students need to be working on grade level concepts.
Science File Folder Activities contains 11 File Folder Activities!
– Match Science Equipment
– Match Simple Machines
– Match Graphs
– Match Planets
– Match Body Parts
– Match Organs
– Match Animals to Habitat
– Sort Living and Non-Living
– Sort Solids and Liquids
– Sort Hot and Cold
– Sequence the Plant Life Cycle
Check out some examples!
Check out every page of this great product – Science File Folder Activities – with the video tutorial:
- Using TAH Curriculum for Homeschooling from a Homeschooling Parent - September 10, 2022
- Using The Autism Helper Curriculum for Homeschool - August 8, 2022
- Literacy Subject Overview in The Autism Helper Curriculum - August 2, 2022