On this episode, Sasha answers listener questions on a range of topics from behavior management to collaborating with parents. Send in your questions to get answered on The Autism Helper Podcast!
Questions answered in this episode:
- What are your biggest tips for new teachers?
- What are some must haves for a new classroom?
- What are some tips to stay organized and manage your time?
- What is your most recommended data collection system?
- How do you deal with parents who don’t stand firm with consequences for the targeted negative behavior?
Other episodes referenced in this episode:
- Episode 61: A Comprehensive Approach to Challenging Behaviors with Dr. Megan Miller:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-61-comprehensive-approach-to-challenging-behaviors/id1443908794?i=1000465819991
- Episode 35: How to be the New Teacher & How to Help the New Teacher:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-35-how-to-be-new-teacher-how-to-help-new-teacher/id1443908794?i=1000446170658
Click here to find out more info about The Autism Helper Professional Development Membership:https://theautismhelper.com/membership-2021/
Want more information about The Autism Helper Courses? Visit:theautismhelpercourses.com
Looking for a specific product or resource? Visit The Autism Helper store on TpT: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Autism-Helper
Get all updates from The Autism Helper Podcast by clicking subscribe above. Head over totheautismhelper.comfor more info. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest @theautismhelper.