The Autism Helper Professional Development Membership is OPEN for enrollment from 1/25 – 2/1. We only open enrollment twice a year so now is the time to join.
In this episode, I share 5 ways current members are utilizing the membership content:
1. Members learn new strategies and refresh/reinvigorate their teaching. Gain access to training videos in 4 categories: Staff Training, Academics, Classroom Structure, and Behavior. This summer members will get access to the new Executive Functions Masterclass as a part of their membership!
2. Download resources for your classroom. We create new, membership-exclusive resources each month!
3. Members use the training videos for staff training. We teach you how to do this. Let the videos run your team meetings!
4. Collaborate in the community. Our community is filled with positive, collaborative educators ready to support you!
5. Join the book club. We just started a new boot club and are gearing up for our next book this quarter!
Join the community today: https://theautismhelper.com/membership/
Join us in the FREE Positive Behavior Change Bootcamp. This training series shares the essential keys to teaching positive and communicative behaviors while decreasing negative behaviors! This series will run from January 18 – February 1, 2022. Sign up for free here.
Want more information about The Autism Helper Courses? Visit:https://theautismhelper.com/courses/
Looking for a specific product or resource? Find it in our new Autism Helper store! https://shop.theautismhelper.com/
Or visit The Autism Helper store on TpT: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Autism-Helper