Happy New Years Eve All! A short but sweet little shout out today! I post my next two bingos because DANG – January starts TOMORROW! Whoops. I posted my January Bingo and February Bingo just in time for my Last Sale of 2012! So grab it today for 20%.
Why bingo is amazing used (almost daily in my room):
- My kids can play it on their own! Love when my kiddos engage in some independent socialization. Sigh 🙂
- It is great to work on seasonal vocabulary for my guys with emerging verbal skills.
- I can have my students who are lower functioning interacting with other students in a structured and meaningful way. Bingo is easy enough for a wide range of learners.
- Works on expressive and receptive language. Boom’
- These are QUICK to make. I laminate the playing cards and then throw the game boards in top loading sheets. This entire game can be set up in easily under ten minutes. And yes I did time myself. Don’t judge.
January Bingo! Lots of winter vocabulary:
February Bingo! So lovely and pink 🙂 –
January Bingo Product Preview:
February Bingo Product Preview:
So grab some bingos and a few other goodies at the sale and more importantly have a safe and fun NYE tonight friends 🙂
- Using TAH Curriculum for Homeschooling from a Homeschooling Parent - September 10, 2022
- Using The Autism Helper Curriculum for Homeschool - August 8, 2022
- Literacy Subject Overview in The Autism Helper Curriculum - August 2, 2022