You want to know what’s been absolutely maddening for me lately? Nope not data sheets. Not training paras. Not even restraining 14 year olds. Puzzles. Yes, puzzles. Those tiny little pieces seem to be popping up like fireflies on hot summer night. And every freaked puzzle in my room is missing a piece. How do you think that goes with my rigid little guys? Yea right. We needed some organization stat.
A few simple moves that whipped my puzzle mess into shape:
- Put each puzzle into a baggie. Cut out the cover of the box and tape on the baggie. Those little cheap boxes never make it past a few months of school.
- Pick a number for each puzzle and label each puzzle piece. A piece of roaming on the floor – bam – you know which puzzle it goes in!
- Do some puzzle spring cleaning. Spend some time going through all the puzzles and pitching the ones missing a bunch of pieces.
Simple problem, simple fix 🙂
- Using TAH Curriculum for Homeschooling from a Homeschooling Parent - September 10, 2022
- Using The Autism Helper Curriculum for Homeschool - August 8, 2022
- Literacy Subject Overview in The Autism Helper Curriculum - August 2, 2022