If you are looking for a product that is easy to set up and implement, check out The Autism Helper’s Easy Matching Workbooks. TAH offers these workbooks in various themes, covering you for the entire school year, including summer school.
- Purchase the Easy Matching Workbooks here
- Bind together or hole punch into a 3-ring binder
- Add Velcro
Whether you have early learners who are just starting to learn how to complete tasks independently or students who know how to navigate an independent work system, these workbooks are great to implement for all your learners.
These have come in handy most when short-staffed, but they are great to use anytime. Create an area to house your workbooks so you can access them anytime.
Students will work on various skills using the Easy Matching Workbooks, including pre-academics, life skills, fine motor skills, and independent work skills.
- Supporting Students with Autism in the General Education Classroom: Visual Structure - February 16, 2024
- Supporting Students with Autism in the General Education Classroom: Work Systems - February 2, 2024
- Supporting Students with Autism in the General Education Classroom: Individual Schedules - January 19, 2024