That holiday anticipation has started! No better time than now to grab some new Christmas activities to get you through the (sometimes dragging…) next few weeks until our glorious holiday break! I am super pumped to share this with my favorite little punks … now to finish up laminating these all! My students really like anything Christmas themed so this topic is motivating on its own. The activities in my Christmas Reading Centers and Literacy Games are all structured, visual, and hands-on. This resources comes with all setup instructions and labels for each task (you know I love a task with a matching label!). I love to use tasks like these for my direct instruction station or for independent work time.
This mega pack of holiday goodies contains 5 seasonal reading centers.
Here are the centers included:
– Punctuation Presents: practice adding appropriate punctuation and fixing spell mistakes in each sentence
– Rocking Around the Rhyming Tree: two levels of different rhyming centers to rhyme holiday vocabulary
– Sort Syllables: sort holiday vocabulary by one or two syllables
– Sort Presents: sort presents by size, shape, or pattern
– Build a Word: match letters for holiday vocabulary
There are also 2 Literacy Game included in this pack:
- – Holiday – Feature, Function, and Class, Oh My!: answer questions related to holiday themes (this a holiday version of my FFC game!)
- – I have? Who has?: fun game with holiday words
- Using TAH Curriculum for Homeschooling from a Homeschooling Parent - September 10, 2022
- Using The Autism Helper Curriculum for Homeschool - August 8, 2022
- Literacy Subject Overview in The Autism Helper Curriculum - August 2, 2022