Vocational Job Series Part 1: Stocking How-To and Freebie
Vocational Job Series Part 2: Filing Tasks How-To
Vocational Job Series Part 3: Miscellaneous Tasks How-To
Vocational jobs are crucial to our daily lives and can be easily incorporated into the classroom. By teaching and practicing these skills, we are helping students become more employable when they enter the workforce.
Get these tasks and more by purchasing the Work Task Mega Pack from The Autism Helper here.
Create these into workbox tasks for your students to complete independently or make them part of your scheduled vocational work time.
Ideas for bag stuffing:
- First Aid Kits
- Toiletry Kits
- Hair Accessories
- And the list can go on and on! Let your creativity flow!
Make this a more basic task by having students stuff envelopes with cards.
Want more of a challenge for your students? Have them fold papers, stuff the envelope, and label the outside of the envelopes with the recipient’s address, sender’s address, and a stamp.
Incorporate money into vocational workboxes in a few different ways, depending on the skill level of your learner.
- sort out coins or bills
- the student is given an amount and will use coins to count out the given amount
- Front-Loading for Fall - June 2, 2023
- BONUS: Vocational Job Series Part 6: More Vocational Jobs for Your Classroom - May 19, 2023
- BONUS: Vocational Job Series Part 5: More Vocational Jobs for Your Classroom - May 5, 2023