My class LOVES cooking and The Speech Helper and I just finished a great new resources for some Fall Cooking Fun! This packet – Fall Recipe Units – contains 3 adapted recipe units for some fun Fall Themed cooking! Cooking is a fun and motivating activity that is great for language development, sequencing, fine motor skills, reading, and following directions.
There are 3 Recipe Units included in this download: Pumpkin Fluff, Caramel Apple Nachos, and Harvest Trail Mix!
Each unit contains:
– visual recipe
– written recipe
– visual comprehension activity
– written comprehension activity
This resources is a little different than my Halloween Treats and Snacks Recipe because each recipe is a little longer, with more steps, and this resource includes the two versions of recipe and two versions of comprehension questions! Check it out:
Hope your kiddos enjoy cooking as much as mine do! They already wrote down what we are cooking each week on our calendar 🙂
Latest posts by Sasha Long (see all)
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Kristina’s K-2 Classroom - February 22, 2018
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Allie’s Therapeutic Day School Classroom - February 21, 2018
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Sofia’s Middle School Classroom - February 19, 2018