Monster Themed File Folder Packet contains materials and resources to work on sorting, counting, matching, patterns, numbers, and letters for early learners through hands-on file fold activities. These would be great for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade. I use these with my students with autism to work on primary skills!
This packet contains:
– sort big and little
– match by size
– basic matching
– order from big to small
– 3 levels of patterning
– match numbers to number words (1-10 and 11-20)
– order alphabet
– match lowercase letters to uppercase letters
These file folder activities are fun and engaging! Your kids will love these adorable monsters!
Latest posts by Sasha Long (see all)
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Allie’s Therapeutic Day School Classroom - February 21, 2018
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Sofia’s Middle School Classroom - February 19, 2018
- TAH Teacher Spotlight: Anna and her 2-4th Grade Classroom - February 16, 2018